From: Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org>
To: Debian Development Announcements <debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Bits from the SRM
[...]
logtool     stable    1.0.6-7          alpha, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc, source
logtool     updates   1.0.6-7.woody.1  alpha, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mips, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc, source

	* Backported fix for file-existence-error bug from unstable version.
	  (Closes: #153414). Release manager: this is just a one-character
	  change from 'test -f' to 'test -L', where the latter is the right
	  thing to do, is being done so for the other three cases, and works as is
	  for a few months now in unstable

	The bug report demonstrates that the package is not
	installable under certain circumstances without this fix.

	MISSING arm
[...]
----- End forwarded message -----

This is where you guys kick in ;-)

According to buildd.debian.org, logtool_1.0.6-7.woody.1 has been built
on August 12, at 18:22 on europa, but it hasn't been uploaded. Could
anyone check out what happened to it?

Thanks,

--
wouter at grep dot be