Re: I installed debian 3.0.. it's great, but...

Well, the backspace problem.. I just noticed that it happens when I use
screen... I'l try to find how to configure it correctly...

(clarification o nthe backspace problem:

say I'm using bash.. I can press backscape all I want and it owrks ok.
But when I enter vi, or mutt or whatever, it stops working correctly.)

Patrix.

--
"There is nothing that is a more certain sign of insanity than to do the
same thing over and over and expect the results to be different."

Albert Einstein