Looking for a developer-accessible machine

Hi,

I'm looking for an arm machine on which to debug the groff 1.18 build
failure. I had an account on medusa for this kind of stuff, but it seems
to be off the net at the moment (?). What machine should I be using?
debussy's chroots are broken ("chdir: No such file or directory").
rameau would look like a good bet but if its unstable chroot is the
domain of the autobuilder then I probably can't get build-dependencies
installed there. Backporting groff to potato is probably possible with
some effort but I'd prefer to keep the source reasonably undisturbed for
debugging.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,