Re: [CFT] Arm-patched mpg123.

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 20:38, Daniel Kobras wrote:
> On a related note: Is there currently a working rbuilder setup on an arm
> machine, or a machine with sid chroots available where one can build
> non-free stuff by hand? debussy looks rather dead at the moment...

Theoretically, yeah, rbuilder@rbuilder.armlinux.org.  I'm not sure if it
works or not at the moment, though.  I can make you an account on a sid
machine if you tell me what username you want and mail me your SSH
public key.

Actually, since rameau now has a massive disk, we could set up woody and
sid chroots there.  I'll have a go at that in the next few days.

p.