[CFT] Arm-patched mpg123.

Moi!

I recently uploaded version 0.59r-12 of mpg123 that includes Erik
Andersen's patch for fixed point arithmetic on arm. I'd be happy if some
folks with arm hardware at hand and non-free in their sources.list built
and tested the new package. Any feedback welcome.

On a related note: Is there currently a working rbuilder setup on an arm
machine, or a machine with sid chroots available where one can build
non-free stuff by hand? debussy looks rather dead at the moment...

Thanks,

Daniel.