Re: Which Debian package contains flashwrite?

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 09:20:40PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> [Ralph Siemsen]
> > It is part of the firmware RPM package; not sure how this is handled in
> > debian.  I suspect there is none, because the licensing of the firmware
> > package is uncertain.  Source is available, but copyrighted.
>
> URL?

I've sent you a copy of flashwrite, which is GPLed.  The rest of the
firmware is on our FTP server in pub/netwinder/firmware, beware it is
not in good shape, and its not distributable unless we negotiate a deal
with the owners of the IP.  The firmware is finicky to build, and I
hope someday to replace it with a clean version (pet project).

-R