Re: pgp5i for arm
- To: Christoph Martin <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ryan Murray <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: pgp5i for arm
- From: Phil Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 06 Mar 2002 16:38:51 +0000
- Message-id: <1015432731.8010.85.camel@mill>
- In-reply-to: <1015432110.1543.61.camel@woodstock>
- References: <email@example.com.Uni-Mainz.DE> <20011126010423.B14315@cyberhqz.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org.Uni-Mainz.DE> <20020304093412.O19005@cyberhqz.com> <1015428233.1543.55.camel@woodstock> <1015429581.8003.57.camel@mill> <1015432110.1543.61.camel@woodstock>
On Wed, 2002-03-06 at 16:28, Christoph Martin wrote:
> Oh. When I tried to login yesterday it was down. Since then I tried to
> ping it and it did not respond. I should have tried ssh again.
Yeah, it's behind a firewall that blocks ping.
> Next question: I need an unstable environment to compile pgp5i for sid.
> Can I use a changeroot for that? Also I need bnlib-dev.
No, there aren't any machines with publicly-accessible chroots. It
might be possible to arrange one, I dunno.