What happened to libxine after autobuilding?

[please reply personally, I'm not on the list]

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I haven't found a
coordinator address for the ARM autobuilder. (other than Chris Rutter's)

According to the build logs on http://buildd.debian.org, xine-lib
(0.9.8-2) has been autobuilt successfully on 2002-01-20.
However, it (libxine0, libxine-dev) never showed up in the archive, and I
can't find it in incoming.

So what happened?
Could anybody upload the arm package, so this update can make it into
testing?

Cheers,
	Siggi