Re: BUG: gcc broken

On Tue 06 Feb, Chris Rutter wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> > Processor       : Intel StrongARM-110 rev 2 (v4l)
> > BogoMIPS        : 1.90
> > Hardware        : Acorn-RiscPC
> > Revision        : 0000
> > Serial          : 0000000000000000

> For everyone's interest, I think a revision T looks like this:

>   Processor       : Intel sa110 rev 3
>   BogoMips        : 222.00
>   Hardware        : Acorn-RiscPC
>   Serial #        : 0000000001b87981

and the one I have here (the reliable one as opposed to the K rev one which
does indeed have probs) says:

 Processor       : Intel StrongARM-110 rev 4 (v4l)
 BogoMips        : 222.00
 Hardware        : Acorn-RiscPC
 Serial #        : 0000000000000000

That has an 'S' on the case on the next line after the SA-110 bit (as opposed
to two others which are digital-vintage and have 'K' and 'S' respectively on
the end of the SA-110 line). I'm not sure what revision letter this means it
is...
Do I take it there were 4 revisions which got out into the world designated
1    J
2    K
3    S
4    T?

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679