Re: No network under Netwinder install
- To: "Ian Jeffray" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: No network under Netwinder install
- From: "Leonard Sitongia" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 19:26:07 -0700
- Message-id: <pNBs.A.dzF.SDZC8@murphy>
- In-reply-to: <MyuGLB.A.l5.laYC8@murphy>
- References: <xfu-rD.A.tCF.2RxB8@murphy> <3C075DC6.email@example.com> <MyuGLB.A.l5.laYC8@murphy>
On Saturday 01 December 2001 06:42 pm, Leonard Sitongia wrote:
> Maybe I should put my old disk back in, with Linux on it, run
> insmod -f tulip_upgd-2.2.o
> to upgrade the tulip, then go back to the install and use the tulip
> interface to continue the install on the new disk?
Ya, that worked. Upgraded the firmware associated with the tulip,
and now it comes up as eth0, and I can proceed with the install.