partitions

i'm having trouble with partioning the initial partion program is getting confused, i have had red hat on this hd b4, i have reformatted under risc os, but i cannot create a detectable swap, and when i reenter the system it tells me i have a corrupt partition table.

the bootloader detected both partions when i used part man, but on startup it could not find mods or the keyboard file even though they were present on the harddisc.

fdisk seem to give me the same results as cf.

but, what i was wondering is .... i read on chockys page that there was a boot sector wiper thingy in development and i was wondering if this was avaliable yet

i hope this is the right place to mail

if not, looks like it's tough init?

neil.