Re: lablgtk package not built ?

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 03:32:31PM +0100, Othmar Pasteka wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 01:27:09PM +0100, Sven wrote:
> > BVut aren't the build daemons supposed to fill a bug if this is the case, at
> > least that is what the m68k autobuilders dom and also the sparc one, i think,
> > at least i received lmails from them in the past.
>
> uh, the mechanism is like this:
> human-goes-and-reads-logs-and-files-appropriate-bugs ... anything
> would be new to me *g* ...

Maybe, but i think m68k at least as the buildd daemon fill the bugs
automatically, maybe it could be configured to be so on a per maintainer/per
package basis, i prefer to have the report early so i can investigate (i there
is a box available) and fix my package, to have my package not reaching woody
because i am not aware of it.

Friendly,

Sven Luther