Re: Request to build smartlist.

hi,

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 10:41:31PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> Ooops! Sorry. Yes, I keep a message from you in my -devel-announce folder
> explaining exactly this...

hehe ...

> Anyway, I have just received a dinstall message today about smartlist
> for arm being installed. Thanks to whoever did it :-)

and you wouldn't be able to login ... i started a mozilla compile
but it seems as if it has crashed debussy, have to look tomorrow
if there are any messages left on the screen ... and probably
have to install a newwer kernel. currently i am using 2.4.5-rmk7
... any suggestions?

so long
Othmar