debussy's maintainance week

Hi,

I will take debussy offline today for doing an hardware upgrade.
I finally got the memory and the harddrive.
It will also be set up newly with newer kernels and there will
also be chroots for stable and unstable, a general announcement
will follow when everything is up and running.
If there are developers who needs thing from it, just ask and I
copy it from the old harddisk ...
It will take me about 1 week to set the things up. most likely
that it will be end of next week when it's back in place.

so long
Othmar