Re: xserver-svga?

I'm tryig the XF86_SVGA as I'm writing this, about xserver-fbdev, I can't get it
working with the Cyber2000, the exact  error message is:

Fatal server error:
FBDev: FBDev X server not supported for Sun CgFourteen/SX on this architecture

This is a older rackmount DM Netwinder. Any ideas where should I look?

Marko