Re: unstable glibc

>Seems that the glibc 2.2.2-4 that just went into unstable exhibits this "cpp0
>dumps core" problem again.  Those of you running woody might want to pin your
>libc6 at whatever the previous version was until we can work out what's wrong.

There seems to be some kind of rlimit handling fuck-up.  The new glibc package
was built against 2.4 kernel headers, and it works fine if you're actually
running a 2.4 kernel but fails under 2.2.19.  I think cpp is dying because it
accidentally sets itself a ludicrously restrictive stack limit.

More news later.

p.