Re: libc6 rebuild

>I'll make a list of packages that are no longer buildable for arm and ask
>ftpmaster to remove the old .debs from the archive.  That should give us a
>clearer picture of where we stand, at least.

There weren't as many of these as I thought, actually - though it's possible
that Packages-arch-specific isn't telling the whole story.  Anyway, I filed
a bug on ftp.debian.org.

Apropos the original topic of your message, libpaperg_1.08 is in incoming with
more sensible dependencies; glibc 2.2.2-4 is building now, albeit on medusa
so it may take some time.

p.