Re: libc6 rebuild

>arm's sitting at around 85% up to date according to wanna-build on auric,
>can something be done to bring it up to 90% (along with alpha and sparc)?

I'll make a list of packages that are no longer buildable for arm and ask
ftpmaster to remove the old .debs from the archive.  That should give us a
clearer picture of where we stand, at least.

Other than that: most packages that won't build have bugs open, so all
that can be done is for people to fix them.  It might even be worth
considering starting to actively pull packages with RC bugs out of testing.

p.