Chris Rutter.

As some of you may know already, Chris Rutter was sadly killed in an
accident on Thursday night outside his college in Cambridge.  He was 19.

The date for the funeral hasn't been set yet due to various formalities
which have to occur.  If you are interested in this, please email me.  I
am not a member of most of these lists, so reply directly.

Thanks.

--
Dickon Hood

Due to the 'Millennium Bug' hype, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the mean time.