Booting rescue_netwinder using serial console
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Booting rescue_netwinder using serial console
- From: Mikael Brandström <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 15:49:46 +1300 (NZDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.31.0103031543100.584-100000@Capricorn>
is it possible to run the installation program over a serial console? I
have tried booting my netwinder with rescue_netwinder.bin (2.2.16 I guess)
and tried making it use ttyS0 as console but constantly failed. Has anyone
succeeded with this, or do I have to untar the base system manually and so
on using my pc to make it work?
This signature ought to be left blank, but is not.