Re: Many broken build-depends

On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 02:20:57PM +0000, Peter Naulls wrote:
> So it would seem, and this isn't news to some, that a great many ARM
> packages are "broken" due to lack of build-depends - most of these
> have been reported of course, or have had long standing reports from
> other ports about them. What can we do to pressure the parties
> involved?

We could do "social engineering", in the form of, say, posting a
weekly summary to debian-devel of packages that most prevent important
things from entering testing. Whether that really will have an effect
on people that are already neglecting their DD duties right now is
debatable, though...

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  CS student at the Technische  |  GPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  Universität München, Germany  |  888354F7
  ¯ ´` ¯