Re: Problems installing on ARM710

Richard Atterer wrote:
>Unfortunately, this makes no difference whatsoever - dbootstrap still
>segfaults almost immediately. :-/

Hmm.  Well, I tried the `gzip' from Peter's base_2.2.tgz on my ARM7 with a
current 2.4 kernel and couldn't reproduce your segfault.  Dbootstrap doesn't
seem to work in a NFS-root environment so I can't test that.  But I wonder if
it's something else about your machine causing problems, rather than the ARM7.
Is it unusual in any way?  How much RAM do you have, and does that match what
the kernel says when it starts up?

p.