wanna-peruse moving and upgrades
medusa is grossly underpowered to run a bunch of inefficient scripts
such as those that comprise the wanna-peruse system (which powers the
buildd log viewer, available at <http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/>),
and thus I've moved that particular component of the ARM buildd stuff
over to inkvine (a 400MHz i386 box, with significantly more disk
The transition should be completely painless; I've updated the alias
"buildd.armlinux.org" to point toward inkvine instead, which should
filter through within a day or two.
There are a few pressing issues I hope to address straight away:
* fix time stamps being wrong for some reason on build logs;
* add a robot-exclusion header to all dynamic content to avoid
Scooter fetching fifteen links at once and keel-hauling Apache
(though that may not have been the reason Apache kept dying).
In the fairly short term, I also hope to:
* write an expiry script to remove the mountains of crufty build logs;
* check the code into publically-available CVS and get other people
hacking on it;
* merge in the new code on my local machine.
As for long term, see the web page.
As of about 2 a.m. GMT, you should be able to use the URL
to view the build logs.