New NetWinder install process?

Hello,

I've been trying to find the good old documentation and the files to
install Debian on my NetWinder OfficeServer but they seem to have
vanquished. It used to be that tftp was used along with deb-nw file and
it all worked like a swiss watch. Can this still be done? I read the NFS
installation part off the official documentation in
.../disks-arm/current/doc/ , but it all seems to be standardized for
Debian and not specific to ARM as the previous doc's were. It just seems
that READ_OR_PARISH.NetWinder (Thanks Jim Studt!) was so much simpler
before.

Regards,
Marko