Full Linux tree on Chaltech CATS?

Hi,

I have a Chaltech CATS system (SA-110) that I can successfully
boot over the network, but the stripped down kernel doesn't do me
any real good.  I need the full Linux tree.

I have the Debian ARM 2.2rev2 CD, but can't seem to boot from
it.

I would appreciate any input from anyone that has used the Chaltech
system, especially regarding booting.  I've e-mailed Chaltech, but haven't
heard back from them.

Miriam Wennersten
NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Greenbelt, MD

ps.  If I can get this all working, it will mean both Linux and ARM on
a spaceflight project, if that is any incentive :)