Re: updates for potato

On Fri 06 Oct, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Hello world,

> Is there going to be a whole bunch of arm updates for potato at some
> point?  I seem to recall that arm autobuilding wasn't really up to par
> when potato released, so it's probably worth updating packages to the
> current version on other architectures in potato. If so, and if you
> want to do it in time for r1 you probably want to start getting things
> uploaded fairly soon.

> </Heads Up>, FWIW, etc.

The arm autobuilder is now up and running properly. I thought a whole pile of
stuff had already been uploaded?, but Chris Rutter is the man who actually
knows what's going on and his net connection is currently severed. I hope
he'll be back any day now...

This is a list from a few days ago of what (from stable) has built OK and is pending upload:
autofs
barcode
base-config
bsdmainutils
canna
cdwrite
dvidvi
fortify-unix-src
gilt
gqmpeg
heimdal
ifmail
ircii
jed-ja
jvim
krb4
libgd-perl
libhtml-embperl-perl
librc2
libsmi
libterm-readline-gnu-perl
libwmf
linux-ftpd
mlgtk
mm
mush
nmap
pmx
procmail
rexec
rman
rpm2html
rrdtool
satan
setiathome
sidplay
slocate
slrn-ja
snack
speak-freely
ssh-askpass
swi-prolog
tac-plus
tgif
traceroute
ucbmpeg-play
uisp
vdkbuilder
wnn6-sdk
xfractint
xfree86-1
xtoolplaces
zip-crypt

Attached is the list of things which are still broken (from stable) according
to the autobuilder:

More details at: http://medusa.armlinux.org/~buildd/

abuse
adacgi
adasockets
ale-clone
altgcc
amanda
amcl
amiga-fdisk-bf
amphetamine
apcalc
apple2
asis
aspell
atlas
bezerk
binutils
blacs-mpi
blender
blender-powerpc
bock
bridgex
browser-history
bwbasic
c-nocem
cce
chess
chimera2
clisp
cln
console-apt
courier-imap
csound
custom
cvsup
cyrus-imapd
dedit
dhcp
distributed-net-pproxy
doc-linux-it
dstool
egcs1.0
egcs1.1
emacs-dl-canna
emacs-dl-wnn
emacs19
emacs20-dl
eql
erlang
eruby
extipl
festival
fpc
freeamp
freewnn
ftpwatch
gambc
gcc-m68k-gnu
gcc-m68k-linux
gcc272
gch
gcl
gdb
gemdropx
gimp-python
gimp1.1
glibc
glide2-v2
glide2-v3
glide2-vg
gmp
gmp3
gnat-glade
gnome-objc
gnome-print
gs
gsl
gstep-core
gstep-extensions
gstep-guile
gtkcookie
hylafax
ibm-jdk1.1-installer
idanish
inn2
iraf-common
iraf-ibin
iraf-noaobin
ircii-pana
ivtools
jazip
jserv
kaffe
kali
kernel-image-2.2.13-i386
kernel-image-2.2.15-alpha
kernel-image-2.2.15-compact
kernel-image-2.2.15-i386
kernel-image-2.2.15-idepci
kernel-image-2.2.17-compact
kernel-image-2.2.17-i386
kernel-image-2.2.17-idepci
kernel-image-sparc-2.2
kernel-patch-2.2.15-powerpc
kernel-patch-2.2.17-powerpc
kernel-source-2.0.36
kernel-source-2.0.38
lam
lambdamoo
lapack
latex2rtf
libapache-mod-ssl
libc
libc-sparc
libcgic
libcorba-orbit-perl
libforms0.86
libforms0.88
libforms0.89
libg++27
libgcj
libgnu-regexp-java
libgtkada
libhdf4
libhoard
libnasl
libnet-ssleay-perl
liboo2cx11
libpng0
libsrgp
libsrp-dev
libtabe
libtclobjc
libv1.22
licq
liece
linuxconf
lookup
lynx-ssl
lyx
maildrop
mancala
mico-2.3.0
mig-m68k-gnu
mixviews
mpg123
mule2
mutt-ja
myodbc2.50.26
nco
ncpfs
ncurses4.2
nedit
nessus-core
nessus-libraries
nessus-plugins
nestra
netcdf
netkit-telnet-ssl
netpipe
netscape4.6
netscape4.7
netscape4.72
netscape4.73
netscape4.75
netscape4.base
newt
nfs-utils
ntop
octave
octave-plplot
oldncurses
omniorb
oo2c32
oo2c64
openssh
pavuk
pgp5i
pgperl
pgplot5
php3-dbase
php4
phplib
pine
pine4
pipsecd
plplot
plugger
pm3i386
postgresql
powstatd-crypt
prc-tools
prime-net
proftpd
python-llnl
python-netcdf
python-pcgi
qbrew
qcad
qps
qt2
qtss
quakeforge
radiusclient
realtimebattle
regina
rio
roxen
rscheme
rscheme-modules
rx
rxtx
sabre
saml
sane-gimp1.1
sarien
scalapack
scheme-to-c
scilab
scsh
seaview
semidef-oct
sendmail
shapetools
slatec
sliplogin
snd
snes9x
solid-doc
ssh-nonfree
stalin
stone-ssl
stunnel
swish++
tao
task-laptop
tex4ht
the
tk8.0-ja
tkdvi
tkhylafax
tom
tpctl
tunnelv
tuxeyes
uae
umich-ldap
util-linux
v1
voberon
w3m-ssl
wdsetup
wip
xarchie
xcdroast
xcin
xcolmix
xcopilot
xfmail
xisp
xlispstat
xlockmore
xmame
xmap-dmotif
xmap-smotif
xmgr
xmpi
xmysqladmin
xplot
xpvm
xsane-gimp1.1
xserver-rage128
xserver-sis
xsidplay
xwatch
yabasic
yaboot
zmailer-ssl
zope

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679