updates for potato

Hello world,

Is there going to be a whole bunch of arm updates for potato at some
point?  I seem to recall that arm autobuilding wasn't really up to par
when potato released, so it's probably worth updating packages to the
current version on other architectures in potato. If so, and if you
want to do it in time for r1 you probably want to start getting things
uploaded fairly soon.

</Heads Up>, FWIW, etc.

Cheers,
aj