Re: Linux on a RiscPC 600

> I poked around on folk a bit and couldn't find anything that looked like a kernel. I downloaded deb-nw on the off-chance, but it was 2.2MB vs. Red Hat's 500kB kernel, and didn't work anyway. Where is it?

Ok, time for a series of RiscPC kernels to try to figure out what works.

Here's a pretty good guess...
http://folk.federated.com/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-arm/current/riscpc-vmlinux

I'll be away until Sunday, but if you mail me quickly I can give you
an account on labrat.federated.com and put the build trees for this kernel
in there so you can accelerate the trial and error cycle.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.