Re: arm is NOT releasing for potato at this rate! (was: [adam@onshore.com: Re: 2.2.13 okay for first cycle? (was Re: Packages instal

> It seems there are still no boot-floppies for arm, and apparently
> nobody is helping Adam either.. at this rate we simply won't release
> arm for potato!

Certainly can't release without boot floppies.  The ARM is having
trouble with the latest boot floppies.  Previous versions of boot
floppies have been available and tested for months on one mirror.
(See debian-arm list).

I've got three people lined up for testing of the latest floppies in
the next two days.  If they pass I will upload to the main archives.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.