Debian-ARM alongside other architectures

Two things that might be of use to others:

I've written some instructions for installing Debian-ARM on a Risc PC
using NFS rather than local storage - I don't think I can be alone in
having had an underutilised Risc PC with a full hard disk sitting on a
network alongside other Linux boxes, in which situation an NFS root for
the Risc PC is much easier than repartitioning. These can be found at
http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~mma29/debian-arm/

Secondly, Matthew Garrett has built some Debian packages for ARM
crosscompilation: his web page about this can be found at
http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~mjg59/cross/ ; the packages themselves
are at ftp://cavan.jesus.cam.ac.uk/pub/debs/

--
Moray Allan
http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~mma29/