Re: ARM build status

I got a clean mozilla build of M12.  The resulting browser opened
a 16000x16000 window that was blank as near as I could tell (kind of
hard to pan around in a window with 300 times more area than my display.)

I've updated the 'busted' file for the rest of these.

Its unclear at this point if ARM will be in potato.  Apparently the
decision point was before the freeze and ARM was not included.

If we don't make the official potato I will make an unofficial release
and keep it available for the ARM users that don't want to live with
the "excitement" of woody.  (Nothing like "apt-get upgrade" followed
by an unbootable system.)

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.