Re: ARM build status

Couple from the busted list:

`sformat' just needed trivial changes.  I sent a patch to the bug tracking
system.

`ghc' wanted a new config.sub and a configure.in tweak, but then turned out to
need `happy'.  Which wanted a new config.sub and a configure.in tweak and then
turned out to need itself. *sigh*

`dsc' didn't have any trouble with the config stuff on my box, but did blow up
with a pile of C++ errors.  Dunno what's up there.

`gdb' is likely a lost cause.  We should probably build a special arm-gdb
package from snapshot sources.

`mozilla' is probably also not worth worrying about.  I've set medusa to work
building the development tree -- it takes about fourteen hours but does seem
to produce a working browser at the end of it.  There should be .debs
available shortly.

p.