Re: dhcp breakage

In the previous version of dhcp(c)d, I had created a NMU with some
changes to make the checksum calculation correct.  (Basically,
sizeof(ether_header) turned out 16 instead of 14 due to alignment
stuff).

I filed a bug report to the maintainer.   Perhaps that got lost.  I
will redo the change and submit another NMU tonight.   (If that's
still the problem...)

-tor