2.2r1 recompiles deadline

Hello world,

I'm going to stop waiting for updates for 2.2r1 on Saturday this weekend,
so anything not uploaded by then will have to wait 'til r2. I'd really
appreciate having these compiles done, if possible: I don't like having to
treat released architectures as second class :(

Anyway, this is the last nag you'll all be getting 'til r2, so that's
at least good news, I guess.

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark