Re: Debian-arm webpage

On Tue 12 Sep, Jim Pick wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The debian-arm webpage is in a horrible non-maintained state (I last
> updated on January 20, 1999).
>
>   http://www.debian.org/ports/arm/
>
> It makes the whole port look like it's dead, which it obviously isn't.
>
> Does anybody want to redo it?
>
> I'd really like somebody to volunteer to do it.

OK, I did this a bit ago and then got sidetracked. I've tried to even up the
original netwinder-bias as well as updating everything. I wasn't around at
the beginning so I may have missed out important events and people.

Check out the new version at:
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/debian/arm.html
and please moan if there are things that should be changed/added/removed. The
old pages contain some interesting(?) hisorical and general credit-giving
info but I'm not sure if it's worth retaining them here - suggestions welcome
for what to do with this info.

If there are no major complaints it'll get uploaded to it's official spot
next week.

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679