Re: JDK and Kaffe

In message <[🔎] 200007261624.LAA01915@core.federated.com>
          Jim Studt <jim@federated.com> wrote:

> I have no idea why that was crowbarred, the resulting kaffe may
> be fatally flawed.  It runs enough to tell me I don't know how to
> invoke it.
>
> If the resulting kaffe works then please submit a bug report to
> the BTS with a patch.  I will be off net and unable to coordinate
> for a couple of weeks.

Well, it now passes most of its regression tests, which is a big
improvement over none.  At the very least, it looks like it's suffering
from presumption of the ordering of doubles like Jikes and guavac did on
pretty much every ARM platform and possibly some minor threading
problems. What's BTS?

 Peter Naulls - peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk
 Homepage - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/java/