Re: MySQL on the NetWinder?

I've uploaded mysql-server_3.22.32-3_arm.deb and
mysql-client_3.22.32-3_arm.deb to the master debian sites.  You can
grab them from "incoming".  I don't know mysql, so I did not test
anything.  It was a clean compile and build, so I've removed it from
the `busted' list for ARM and it will stay up to date now.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.