Re: ARM boot floppies

> Bruce Sass <bsass@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca> writes:
> > There is no .../potato/main/disks-arm directory...
> > where can I see what is happening with this architecture?
> I don't think you can.  We got patches for an ARM port but there do
> not seem to be any ARM developers actively working on the
> boot-floppies.
> I've CC'd the debian-arm list.
> Guys, anyone working on boot-floppies?  Any examples in unofficial
> locations for us to look at for documentation?  If not, how are you
> guys going to release with Potato?

We've got the debian arm boot floppies at...

The current one in there is from April 3rd.  I'm still verifying the
current one I built last weekend.  It should appear tomorrow.  There
are a couple of READ_OR_PERISH files tucked in there that address the
rough edges.  I'll see about making real documents after that.

                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.