First dangerous crack at a riscpc installer

(This is on debian-arm, but I Bcc'd a bunch of people that have asked
about Debian RiscPCs)

In celebration of the RiscPC users popping out of the woodwork I've
whipped up a first crack at a RiscPC debian installer image.

It takes the form of a magic kernel+root that once running will take
you through the normal debian install.  I suspect a thing called
`linloader' is going to be handy here.

To test this you need to...
   - promise not to hurt me when something goes wrong.
       This is not release quality
       This is not beta
       This is not alpha
       The greek alphabet does not start soon enough to express this.
   - have a free partition, 500M would be good, more is better.
   - think about how you will get the images to the machine.  They can
     be fetched over the network, read from floppy, read from a
     hard disk (maybe? don't know if I have the right filesystems)
   - read the READ_OR_PERISH.RISCPC file in
       http://folk.federated.com/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-arm/current/
   - read http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~mma29/debian-arm/, at least
     down to where the kernel is loaded
   - do that, but use the deb-riscpc image from
       http://folk.federated.com/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-arm/current/
     and don't worry about a starting root, its hardwired inside the kernel.
   - DON'T PARTITION YOUR DISK IN THE INSTALLER!!!  I can't imagine that
     works.

Good luck all!  I'll be around until all you UK RiscPC owners go to bed.
It takes me 5-30 minutes to make a new installer so lets get some
iterations in here.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.