Re: Debian ARM package xserver-common

xf86config is not built because no servers in programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86
are built.  Our fbdev server is built out of xfree68.

I tried to get it built by enabling the vga16 server.  That won't
build.  If someone more familiar with X and Imake could suggest a
config change to get it built I'll try.

I've got a built xfree86-1 tree standing by, but I don't have a lot
of time for trial and error this week.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.