Re: Mozilla M14!

    Allan> I've recently hooked up my netwinder to my DSL network at
    Allan> home, and updated it to the latest frozen.  Is there a
    Allan> build success page from the build machine, or a place
    Allan> showing stuff that needs work?  I'm no kernel hacker, but
    Allan> I'd like to help out.

Actually, if you are a kernel hacker, you might consider whether you
want to take over the Debian-ARM 'kernel-patch' (and hence
'kernel-image' etc) packages.  I'd be glad to hand them over. :-)

That requires access to the "armlinux" CVS (just register at
'www.netwinder.org').

Let me know.  Obviously, there are lots of other packages that need
work, too.

-tor

--
Får i ulveklær