Re: Audio?

On Sun, Mar 05, 2000 at 04:14:00PM -0500, Chris McKillop wrote:
> 	I am trying to get an mp3 player working on the Netwinder.  I
> have the waveartist module loaded and beeps seem to be working but none
> of the mp3 players (freeamp, xmms, or maplay3) are functioning correctly.
> Any thoughts?

The netwinder.org/rebel.com People suggest xaudio:

For debian I used the following hack:
> I formely used xaudio, but the libraries are now broken...
> thanks,
 Try the following:
 ln -s ../../lib/ld-linux.so.2 /usr/lib/ld.so
 and xaudio should work again...

It work well for me...

 Philipp Grau               | Freie Universitaet Berlin
 phgrau@zedat.fu-berlin.de  | Zentraleinrichtung fuer Datenverarbeitung
    We had joy, we had fun, | we had Pacman on the sun...