Re: Build still messed up

Adam C Powell IV wrote:

> I think I'll try to reinstall from a new image and go from there...

Okay, two things:

   * Has a new image been put together since 8/22?  As I recall, there were a couple of important errata, including a bad package version
     leading to an inconsistent state (base-passwd?) and permissions on /tmp.  I couldn't manage to get it working at all when I tried three
     months ago, and had to use the February image.
   * The web page for the port is still wrong, corrections I sent in August haven't shown up yet (including the correct link to the image on
     ftp.jimpick.com) and the ports page still has us hoping for potato...

Zeen,

                                         Adam Powell                    http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/
                                         Thomas B. King Assistant Professor of Materials Engineering
                                         77 Massachusetts Ave. Rm. 4-117        Phone (617) 452-2086
                                         Cambridge, MA 02139 USA                  Fax (617) 253-5418