Risc PC success

I can confirm that Jim's image works on my Risc PC 600 (that is ARM610
processor) after some modification.

/etc/init.d/hwclock.sh  - hangs the machine, so I have removed it.
/etc/rc.boot/0setserial - configures the wrong irq for ttyS0, it should
                          be irq 10, which the kernel gets correct.
/etc/init.d/network     - attempts to configure a (non-existant)
                          ethernet interface.
/dev                    - /dev/fd0 is missing.

I am working on open source Risc PC bootloader, and will investigate
a generic kernel configuration.

--
http://www.reinhouse.freeserve.co.uk/
PGP key fingerprint = D6 FA 76 1D 68 F6 7B 96  F4 BC F2 62 D2 02 62 8E