Re: [maor-installer@debian.org: dpkg_1.4.1.6_arm.changes INSTALLED]

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> Hello friends,
>
> should I have recieved this mail?
>
> I think some porter of you has forgotten the "-Mmy name <my@email>"
> option to dpkg-buildpackage when porting it, but maybe I'm wrong.
>
> Thanks,
> Marcus

Oops, my fault.  I think I did some trickery with the changes file.
Obviously, I goofed up with the Maintainer name.

I was rather anxious to finally get the dpkg package uploaded for ARM,
since it was one of the last pieces missing, but I had to wait for an
NMU.  Since I had an local version that worked, I quickly decided to
munch the version number and upload it in the meantime (instead of
threatening an NMU).  I know, that's evil - but I figured no one would
notice.  :-)

Next time, I'll do it normally and everything will be back to normal.

Cheers,

 - Jim