Re: Warning re: 2.2.5 and tulip/eth1

>Apparently the tulip driver does not work correctly in full duplex.
>This may not be specific to the debian-arm kernel, however:

Rod reported something similar to this a week or so back.  Tomorrow I should
be getting a 100Mbps switch installed in my office and maybe then I can try to
isolate the problem.  The tulip driver does seem a bit flaky in general; I'm
not aware of any one version that works for everyone.

It might be worth fixing up the de4x5 driver with the cache coherency stuff.
On other platforms some folk have had better luck with that than tulip.c.

p.