CATS success

I finally got around to installing Jim's Debian image on my CATS machine.  If
anybody is interested I can confirm that it works. :-)  Thanks, Jim.

Is it the intention to distribute a common kernel that will work on all
EBSA-285-like systems, or separate images for NetWinder, CATS and EBSA?  I can
provide a .config file appropriate for CATS if that would be helpful.  I think
a kernel compiled with this configuration will probably run on NetWinder and
EBSA-285 too but I haven't actually checked.

p.