some unblessed packages

I've got a few unblessed packages that can't go in the regular
distribution, but people might find useful.  (Some are awaiting
maintainer changes, others are just hatchet jobs from the get go.)

http://www.federated.com/~jim/debian now has (or will have shortly)....

	gdb      <-- hatched job, but it runs
	strace
	libdb2*  <-- needed for the man-db package thats uploaded
	egcs-1.1.1.63 + patches to make gdb work and at least be able
	       to link with -pg.  I haven't extensivly tested this,
               so make sure you can back up if you have to.
	genromfs

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.