Re: New egcs -- please test

>Finally, g++ seems to be working.  :-)
>
>I'm going to try updating some C++ stuff to see how it works.
>
>I also want to ensure that it can compile the kernel nicely.

BTW, don't expect a clean `make check' just yet.  I think there are a handful
of cases that fail for C and rather more for Fortran; I haven't tested C++
yet.  With a 2.0 kernel anything including a nested function will go wrong.
(If Debian are planning to ship 2.0 kernels with the ARM release you probably
ought to backport the fix for this from 2.1.)

The vfscanf thing I mentioned looks like some hairy reload issue.  As usual
with such things I've asked Richard Earnshaw to look into it.  I'll keep you
apprised of any progress.

p.