Re: egcs package + need help

On Sat, Jan 02, 1999 at 01:13:38PM -0800, Jim Pick wrote:

> I'll continue plugging away at this problem.  But I could definitely
> use some help here.  I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff,
> and it will take me a long time to figure it all out.

Well, you're doing pretty good job from my point of view!
Unfortunately I won't have much time in a few days, as I'll be
starting a new job in San Francisco.  If you or Phillip have any good
docs to read, I'd certainly be willing to try and get up to speed
(heh, or as much as is possible without years of experience :-).  I
hope to get a DSL line down there, so I can up/download new things
like this quicker:->

Oh, I uploaded the new strace, BTW.

        Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org